Friday, June 11, 2010

Day out



Went 1utama with sista, Mr Ong & also Cheng Loke today.

photo of the day ;)




tat all :)

4o'clock, me & sista watch Happy Go Lucky in 1U old wings.




A not-bad movie. Quite fun. Tis movie is about gambling. If u watched tis movie, you sure know wat is 4948 :DD


leave 1u at 6o'clock & 7 o'clock only reach home. You can know how jam it is! -.-''

Reach home awhile then go out again.
Dinner wif sis & his boifren in Taipan Pizza Hut :D
After pizza then 100Yen. OH NO, im fat ><


THEN THEN THEN~



Webcame with the solou. This guy always ask ppl yak si 1 =.=



sleepy face me xDD



& my sis =D



Oh ya! One thing tat scare me is
before i out to dinner, my facebook friends requet was 3 ppl.
then, when i came back from dinner, my friend requet was 100+
just 2 hour then increase so much!
After tat only i noe is because of the 部落人氣王 thing.
the person in charge of the 部落人氣王 uploaded my pic out.
so, suddenly so many ppl add me.






And my blog 1 day got 100++ ppl view.
1st time so much :D


My dear friends, help me like ya. Click Here :)))

Thankssyouuu!
mwakss!


No comments:

Post a Comment